i've been following along to some paid tutorials,

this set might help.

http://www.rohandalvi.net/textures/

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/
https://vimeo.com/user4174293
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/

represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.