Yep, I think there’s a sneaky bug in there somewhere. I’ve had it when I’ve got
all my objects hidden it still evaluates the DOP network. My suspicion was that
it might be related to the bug where Houdini shows an object in the viewport
you can’t get rid of. You could try killing the Scene viewport tab and opening
a new one.