The main difference for me is the very script-related workflow which comes
with Unity...my knowledge of scripting is pretty much zero, so the use of
Unreal is my only option...and I was amazed how quickly I was able to
create prototypes using Blueprints, and coming from Softimage I was used to
that workflow.

Currently I'm still able to develop complex projects using Blueprints only,
especially for VR projects, which makes the perfect solution for me.