The list has been quiet lately.  I'm hopeful that things will calm down
for me in the near future and I'll have time once again to get back to
playing with Soya3d.  How is everyone one else doing with this?  Any
projects, big or small, anyone wants to share?  Tips or tricks?  Easy
and free way to create animated objects (cal3d still the best method
used for animated characters?)? Show me some cool stuff to help motivate
me to MAKE time for soya.

-Jack

--
Jack Madison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>