Cool.  I'm sure you will keep us up to date when it starts to come
together, right?

BTW, I had a few minutes and tried to get soya working on my work laptop
(whiped it out and installed RedHat 9).  I installed cal3d and soya3d
from CVS as of today.  Unfortunately it fails:

$ python
Python 2.2.2 (#1, Feb 24 2003, 19:13:11)
[GCC 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-4)] on linux2
>>> import soya
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/soya/__init__.py", line 18, in
?
    from _soya import *
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libcal3d.so.0: undefined symbol:
__cxa_pure_virtual

I haven't had a chance to look at it (just a few free minutes to try to
get it re-installed), so any ideas are welcome.

--
Jack Madison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>