Hello,

Sorry for butting in, but I'd like to give some of my thoughs too.

I don't think Sam should invest time in an implementation of DKIM now,
its just not the right time. As Eric said, its not yet a standard, so
many mail administrators won't implement it for lack of support. Also,
those links clearly demonstrate too few servers are using it to
justify the need for it today and the ammount of work which I believe
would take to implement it on spamdyke.

Instead, if I had to choose, I'd choose SPF which is very popular
nowadays compared to DomainKeys/DKIM. BUT! Qmail, specifically Plesk's
qmail, already handles SPF checking, and does it well (aside the
obvious non-existant logging feature). I believe Postfix/Sendmail also
may have a good implementation of SPF already.

And please don't misunderstand me, I'd really like to have DKIM
support in spamdyke yes (the more features the merrier, and Sam's
logging implementation are nothing short of shockingly amazing), just
I'd put it in the later-than-sooner TODO list, like, for when about
15-20% of mailservers out there would be using DKIM.

Arthur