I did some Googling today and found this:
    http://www.phishtank.com/stats/2008/07/
Apparently, in July of this year, phishtank.com verified more phishing
scams targeting PayPal than the rest of the top 10 targets combined.
That pretty impressive, although I must take it with a grain of salt
because I don't know anything about phishtank.com or how they collect
their stats.

Anecdotally, I personally see a lot of PayPal scam emails and
SpamAssassin seems to catch all of them.  However, most of my users are
not technically literate, nor are they sufficiently skeptical when it
comes to official-looking messages.  Given the seriousness of falling
victim to a phishing scam, I would love to block those messages
entirely.  If DKIM could stop them once and for all, it would be worth
the effort.

Here's another way to think about it: spamdyke already does pretty much
everything _I_ need it to do.  At this point, I continue working on it
because it's a hobby and I enjoy it.  So even though I have a
prioritized TODO list, I'm willing to reshuffle it if even one person
expresses a need/desire for something.  That's why I'm working on
recipient validation now -- it's not something I really need for myself
but everyone was asking for it so...

If there's a feature you'd rather see in spamdyke before DKIM, now's the
time to speak up. :)

-- Sam Clippinger