How interesting.  Well, whatever the reason I still only very
occasionally get any spam, yet when I look at the maillog there are
countless attempts to send me span each day.  One in particular that
is amusing is to one email address I used exactly ONE time 10 years
ago.  There are hundreds of attempts to send me email to that address,
every day.

So spamdyke is still tops in my mind and I look forward to Eric's
findings.