On 11/23/2013 9:39 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
But what is the "cost of graylisting"?  Graylisting delays a legit email
by X amount of minutes.  Is that the pain of which you are talking?

Yes. I realize that the impact of the delay is infrequent, but when it
happens, it's really annoying, and it impacts productivity. In my case,
it usually happens when an email confirmation or notification of some
sort is required to do something. This is the absolute worst time for
there to be a delay, as it interrupts that process.

Haha.  Now that is a good point and I've been annoyed by that as well.  Perhaps I'll try turning off graylisting for a while and see if it makes much difference.

Thanks!