It sounds like "reject-sender" is the right option... if it's not working, I
would look at qmail's configuration.  spamdyke uses qmail's rcpthosts and
morercpthosts files to decide what addresses are "local" -- is there a separate
copy of qmail for each server/jail with different configurations?

-- Sam Clippinger