Hi folks,

Been following numbers stations for a few years now and have run into
something that I need help identifying.  My apologies if this isn't
the right place to be asking, and if someone could point me in the
right direction I'd definitely appreciate it.

Anyway, what I found sounds like a numbers station, only it's by
phone.  I ran across it on craigslist of all places (actually, a
friend of mine found it and passed it on to me).  Can anyone verify
what this is?  The post in question is at
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mis/158815074.html ; I'll reproduce
the text below in case it gets pulled.

Subject: For mein fraulein

Message: Mein Fraulein, I haven't heard from you in a while. Won't you
call me? 212 //// 796 //// 0735

The message at that number runs for around seven minutes and I'm at
work so can't grab audio of it; it starts and ends with music and
reads off a bunch of numbers in groups.  The voices reading the
numbers sound like - well, imagine the stereotypical ransom note cut
out from letters in the newspaper glued together.  Anyway, if someone
could check it out and let me know what they think (or point me to
somewhere to ask the question) I'd appreciate it.  Maybe it's some
weird telephone company test number or something?

Thanks,

John.