I have a feeling that is going to be fairly easy to decode.  The fact that
every group contains at least one "zero" seems significant to me somehow.

If I just had time ...

I did call up the phone number out of curiosity.  Each number 0 through 9
is said by a different person; however, every number is the same (all the
0's sound the same; all the 1's sound the same, etc.)  Some sound as if
they were sped up.  Some have background noises or even background voices
in with the numbers.

I'm curious why someone would put the message on a forum that many people
on internet can see, and have a phone number that anyone can dial.  I
suspect it's either an experiment in human reaction or a joke of some
sort.  Maybe it's Commander Bunny.  :)

73, Zack

P.S. Who is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?  Is that related to Moxy Fruvous or They
Might Be Giants?