That wouldn't technically be an FDC since an FDC contains a check valve
facing the other direction and is used to supplement the sprinkler system,
not the other way around. He would need hose valves and a PIV or some other
exterior valve. Has he thought about the fact that if the system is
monitored and he's fighting a fire outside via some hose valves that he'll
get an add'l call from the monitoring company indicating a fire INSIDE the
building as well since the flow switch will activate?

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>