On 16 Jan 2017, at 7:53am, Jean-Christophe Deschamps <j...@antichoc.net> wrote:

> Would it be possible to add the '%V' format (ISO week number in [01..53]) in
> some future release?

For those playing along at home, the EU week starts on a Monday, with week 1
being the one which contains the first Thursday of the year.  The USA week
starts on a Sunday, with week 1 being the one which contains the first Saturday
of the year.

I cannot speak for the development team, but I wanted to check your definition.
 Are you asking for the ISO 8601 week number as specified on this page:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date>

Do you want them always to be two digits long, as specified in the standard ?
Do you want them preceded by the mandatory 'W' or would you expect to have the
programmer add that themself ?

Simon.