Please be aware that %V implies %G/%g (four and two digit ISO Year number),
which differs from %Y/%y on the "spillover days" that belong to the first/last
week of the "other" year.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Auftrag von Simon Slavin
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Jänner 2017 11:44
An: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Feature request

On 16 Jan 2017, at 7:53am, Jean-Christophe Deschamps <j...@antichoc.net> wrote:

> Would it be possible to add the '%V' format (ISO week number in [01..53]) in
> some future release?

For those playing along at home, the EU week starts on a Monday, with week 1
being the one which contains the first Thursday of the year.  The USA week
starts on a Sunday, with week 1 being the one which contains the first Saturday
of the year.

I cannot speak for the development team, but I wanted to check your definition.
 Are you asking for the ISO 8601 week number as specified on this page:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date>

Do you want them always to be two digits long, as specified in the standard ?
Do you want them preceded by the mandatory 'W' or would you expect to have the
programmer add that themself ?

Simon.

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.