Auftrag von Simon Slavin
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Jänner 2017 13:30
An: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Feature request

On 16 Jan 2017, at 12:17pm, Hick Gunter <h...@scigames.at> wrote:

> Please be aware that %V implies %G/%g (four and two digit ISO Year number),
> which differs from %Y/%y on the "spillover days" that belong to the
> first/last week of the "other" year.

Can you tell me where your %G and %g definitions are coming from ?  I thought
%g was for printing the shortest representation of a number.

Simon.

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.