Behalf Of dspub...@freemail.hu
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:24 AM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] application function value in sql where

Thanks for responses, I have an other problem

select * from (select row_number(name) as id,name from example order by name
desc) t order by name
In this query, the server why doesn't use the nested "order by"?
I want to numbering the inner data descending, but I can't, because looks
like, the server ignores it.