On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 01:15:50 +0000
Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> SQLite does not seem to parse views or triggers for dependencies.  If
> it did it wouldn?t allow this view or these triggers.

I guess you mean SQLite doesn't parse a view when it processes CREATE
VIEW or, if it does, doesn't retain dependency information.  It surely
parses a view to execute it.

We know SQLite parses SQL to produce byte-code for its virtual
machine.  And we know that's an abstract syntax tree.  And we know
trees can be represented as tables.  Therefore we know the AST could be
returned as tables.  That was my suggestion.

--jkl