On 2019-06-12 6:35 a.m., Richard Hipp wrote:
IEEE754 floating point numbers have separate representations for +0.0
and -0.0.  As currently implemented, SQLite always display both
quantities as just "0.0".

Question:  Should SQLite be enhanced to show -0.0 as "-0.0"?  Or,
would that create unnecessary confusion?

I would say, either you support IEEE754 floats fully to the standard, or you don't pretend to support them and just say you have floats without mentioning IEEE754. Also I say that distinguishing -0.0 and 0.0 is good for those that need to know and harmless to those that don't. -- Darren Duncan