Richard,

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 2:23 AM, Rousselot, Richard A <richard.a.rousse...@centurylink.com> wrote:
I was only interested in doing these calculations quickly; that is my real-world. The SQL scripts I am using were built with multiple steps with intermediate temp tables that are used to create a final result table.

I understand my needs are not generally how others use SQLite. I am using it as a platform for fast calculations that happens to store results in a way that can be quarried. Every time, my process begins all prior results are deleted, only the input tables stay the same.

Out of curiosity, are you using these in an end-user application, i.e. as an interactive response to user actions? I would be curious to know if building intermediate temporary tables is fast enough for returning results for such uses.

Thanks,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.