Besides whatever changes are in the release notes, I think you'll be fine.
I tried reasonably hard to make 2.6 -> 2.7 a seamless update; the only
surprises could be the storeUpdate stuff which Henrik included near the
end of the development cycle. That can be turned off to fall back to
the Squid-2.6 behaviour.

Adrian