On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Adrian Chadd wrote:

Besides whatever changes are in the release notes, I think you'll be fine.
I tried reasonably hard to make 2.6 -> 2.7 a seamless update; the only
surprises could be the storeUpdate stuff which Henrik included near the
end of the development cycle. That can be turned off to fall back to
the Squid-2.6 behaviour.

Thanks Adrian.

I see that there is an option to specify the number of threads for aufs. What is the optimum number of threads / what is the default number that squid uses?? can it be altered to have effect on squid performance??

Thanks
Manoj