Tony & Geoff: Bring him to the three day October steamup here in Las Vegas. That should get him off to a great start.
Cheers
Clark
Clark B Lord - Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Las Vegas Live Steamers - Gauge 1 live steam

Geoff Spenceley (by way of Dave Cole) wrote:
 Hi Tony,

Many Thanks--I don't know him, I  just received a  call from him as Jim
Pitts gave him my name--he bought the A3 from Jim.
 He sounds like a nice fellow, hails from Bournemouth. It would be great if
you gave him a call--I don't know if he has track or not, but you steam it
across his living room floor. Let me know how you fare. He'll learn well
from you and you could both have fun while yer away from home.

P.S--I just phoned him and he tells me you have contacted him--fantastic--I
also warned him about you!!

Geoff

Hi Geoff,
Although living in Livermore, 90+ miles from Santa Rosa. I am working
on a project at a company in Petaluma for 3-4 days week, which is only
about 10-12 miles from Santa Rosa. I could call on David and arrange to
meet one afternoon/evening.
Does he have a track to run on locally?. Mine is a little beat up as I
have to work!, and not runnable at this time.
Would be happy to help and relax for an hour or so.
Regards,
Tony D.