Martin Sebor wrote:
I created a tarball of the stdcxx 4.1.3 branch
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/stdcxx-incubating-4.1.3.tar.gz

Please vote to publish this tarball on the project Web page:
http://incubator.apache.org/stdcxx/download.html

+1 with reservations below, and -1 with this the final tarball in incubation.

I'm concerned with and have expressed my concerns on the PMC w.r.t. copyright
and already am satisfied that this will be addressed in the future.

I'm further concerned with some pointers that still remain in the tarball to
seek support from Roguewave, rather than the stdcxx project.  I trust that
all references to contact Roguewave will disappear in the near future.

For the purposes of moving this effort forward, +1 for an incubating release
of this tarball.

Bill