William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Martin Sebor wrote:

I created a tarball of the stdcxx 4.1.3 branch
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/stdcxx-incubating-4.1.3.tar.gz

Please vote to publish this tarball on the project Web page:
http://incubator.apache.org/stdcxx/download.html

+1 with reservations below,

Thank you!

and -1 with this the final tarball in incubation.

I'm not sure I undrestand what you mean -- can you elaborate?

I'm concerned with and have expressed my concerns on the PMC w.r.t. copyright
and already am satisfied that this will be addressed in the future.

Yes.

I'm further concerned with some pointers that still remain in the tarball to
seek support from Roguewave, rather than the stdcxx project.  I trust that
all references to contact Roguewave will disappear in the near future.

I must have missed these -- can you point me to the files that still
bear those references so that I can remove them?

For the purposes of moving this effort forward, +1 for an incubating release
of this tarball.

Thanks again!
Martin