Hi,

I'm having terrible problems with my Sol 10 11/06 x86 box getting iSCSI to
work. The sun forum folk recommended posting here for a better response. The
machine is patched with the latest iSCSI patches.

Steps I have run:

svcadm enable iscsi_initiator
iscsiadm add discovery-address 10.0.5.222:3260
iscsiadm modify discovery --sendtargets enable
devfsadm -Cv -i iscsi

Bascially, the final step fails to connect to the iSCSI target, giving the
following message in the messages log:

Aug 31 14:24:17 myhost iscsi: [ID 286457 kern.notice] NOTICE: iscsi
connection(9) unable to connect to target
iqn.1991-05.com.microsoft:iscsistore-myhost-target (errno:145)

I can ping the machine fine and telnet to 10.0.5.222 on port 3260 without
issue. I can't figure out why devfsadm isn't creating anything useful. Reboots
don't help.

errno 145 points to a timeout in the connection. Where should I focus my
attention to resolve this?

Incidentally, a similarly configured Sparc setup here works fine.

Many thanks,

Ben