>>Is there some way I can 'clean down' the iscsi settings on this box. In
>>particular the >>initiator node details. I would like to start from scratch.
>>Would the removal and >>reinstallation of the iSCSI packages do this?

I think the proper way would be to use iscsiadm to disable discovery and remove
the discovery address. However, I have at times just removed the 2 files
located in /etc/iscsi. If you run strings on those files you'll see they hold
the configuration. They appear to be database files; one for current and one
for previous configuration.

To add to your troubleshooting ideas, if you have access to the target, see if
it is reporting that it is denying access to your initiator. Perhaps since it
is win2003 there is an application event log.

Also, instead of Send Target discovery, try Static Discovery. It is simple to
setup, the only additional info you would need is the TPGT for your target.
That may resolve your problem if your target is telling your Solaris 10
initiator about target portals that it has no access to.

In other words, if the target has 5 nets but your initiator has access to only
1 then the initiator and the OS will behave badly if the initiator discovers
all those other nets via Send Targets. Static discovery will avoid that
problem. That problem will be obvious from an IP trace. To limit the size of
the trace just snoop port 3260.

If you begin the trace and then enable send targets you should capture the
Discovery session and the returned targets should be in the target's response.

Good luck,
Vic