Is there anyone who has used Tiles tabbed menus who can help me relate that
to struts-menu?

I followed the README file [0] and I have tabs appearing on my page. I'm
having trouble getting it to "select" the first tab on the first view of the
page.  The first tab doesn't have any request parameters, it's just the
default that shows when you visit http://www.example.com/myapp/myAction.do .

When I use <Menu name="TabbedStandard" title="tab.standard" location="" />,
it works to pre-select the first tab on the first page view, but if you
actually click that tab you go to http://www.example.com/myapp . :(

Must I have something appended to the URL for this to work, or have I missed
something?

[0] README.txt still still refers to the struts-menu-2.0.jar file.

Thanks,
Wendy Smoak