----- Original Message -----
From: "Lance Lavandowska" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [struts-menu] Help with tabbed menus

> I've been using action="/myAction" without problems....

I can see how it *should* work, the JavaScript has this:

  if (current.indexOf(url) != -1) {
            found++;
        }

So as long as the text given in location="..." is present somewhere in the
url, then it should select that tab.  I  put in an alert to make sure it's
only getting one match, but I must have something else wrong.

--
Wendy Smoak