From: "Lance Lavandowska" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> try "/myAction" ?

Nope, only "myAction.do" will work.  I haven't looked at the code, but the
docs and Matt's comment indicate that the JavaScript is looking for an exact
match between the URL & href of the link.  I'm not sure what's going to
happen when extra request params get appended as they could be in any order.

So at this point it's really just the first page view I'm having the problem
with, and using location="myAction.do" is working.  There are a couple of
other places I was forced to hard-code the '.do' extension, so while I'd
rather avoid it, it's not that big of a deal.  I doubt I'll be changing what
the Struts ActionServlet is mapped to anytime soon.

--
Wendy Smoak