From: "Matt Raible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I've updated the TabbedMenuDisplayer to have both an onclick and a
> target attribute (if specified in menu-config.xml).  Attached is the
> latest CVS snapshot.

So far I'm not having success, but I can't really pin it on struts-menu
because the <hrefs> it's generating look *exactly* like the ones elsewhere
on the page that work fine.  Maybe someone who knows more about JavaScript
can help?

>From struts-menu:
      <li><a href="noscript.html" title="Authorized Accounts"
onclick="standardTab();return false;">Authorized Accounts</a></li>
      <li><a href="noscript.html" title="Manual Lookup"
onclick="advancedTab();return false;">Manual Lookup</a></li>
   </ul></div>

Clicking on those links sends the browser (IE6 or Netscape7.02) to the
'noscript.html' page. :(

Yet further down on my page, I have:
Fund</a>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Cost Center</a>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
All</a>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
false;">Uncheck All</a>

And those work absolutely fine.

All of the functions being called are written into the page, not in the
<head> but above where the links are.  (Does that matter?)  They look like
this:
<script language="JavaScript">
   function advancedTab() {
     document.forms[0].mode.value="Advanced";
     document.forms[0].submit();
    }

   function sortByCostCenter() {
      document.forms[0].mode.value="SortByCostCenter";
      document.forms[0].submit();
   }
</script>

Thanks for any advice, I don't understand why the top two are not working.

--
Wendy Smoak