I'm having trouble finding a list of all the allowable attributes for
<Item>.  In particular, I need it to have an 'onclick' attribute that gets
rendered when the tabbed menu links do.  But I don't see that in the
struts-menu.war example.  Does it exist?

If not, any ideas how I can make this happen?  I have forms on each of two
tabs, and if the user tries to switch tabs, I need the form to be submitted
first before the requested tab is displayed.

--
Wendy Smoak