Reddi,

I just noticed your post.  There was (maybe still is, but I don't work with
it anymore) a bug in WebSphere running on AIX where if, after you started
the AppServer, and one of the jsp was modified, that every request after
that recompiled EVERY jsp EVERY time.

Could this be the problem you are seeing?

Skip Hollowell.

"Pingili, Madhupal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]