All,

Would somebody be able to point me to an example of iteration with the
following environmental "restrictions"?  I've looked at sample code, but
nothing seems to meet 100% what I'm trying to do and I'm still tearing my
head out trying get get it to work.

I have an application scope bean with a getMethod() that returns a List
which is actually an ArrayList of "Task" objects.  I want to iterate through
this List and display properties of the Task object using the getter
methods.

In an unsuccessful attempt, I've tried:

<jsp:useBean id="general" scope="application"
class="com.razorfront.corporate.global.General"/>
<jsp:useBean id="task" scope="page"
class="com.razorfront.corporate.task.Task"/>

<logic:iterate id="task" name="general" property="tasks">
  <bean:write name="task" property="subject"/> <br>
</logic:iterate>

(I've omitted the taglib statements for brevity)

I've seen examples using HaspMaps and Lists of numbers, but not a List of
Objects.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Aaron