Dear All,

I've been trying to for last three days to do this. Basically I've an HTML
table one of its column gives user to select Block Type. Block Type is a
list of reference values that are shown in an html:select element. Now to
handle this situation I've created String[] getter/setter for block type on
the Form object. When i submit the form with different block types selected
in different rows the selected values are correctly populated to the Form's
block type property. The only problem, when page is shown after submission,
all the dropdowns have same value selected in them!

I'd really appriciate any help on this subject. How, if at all, struts
handles this situation.

Regards,

ATTA