Sure, I can. And thanks for replying!

I've attached the JSP and Form class.

And yes, i thought that i might need indexed properties and did add the
index property getter/setter to the Form. but i cannot seem to submit the
form with indexed property getter/setter.

and by the way, we're using struts 1.0.2.

Regards,

ATTA

 JSP -------------------------------------------------------------------

  <% List records = (List) session.getAttribute("records"); %>
  <% for (int i = 0; i < records.size(); i++) { %>
     <%= records.get(i).toString() %>
labelProperty="label"/>
  <% } %>

-------------------------------------------------------  END OF
JSP ------------------------------------------------------------

 FORM ------------------------------------------------------------
public class TestForm extends ActionForm {

private String[] key = null;

private String[] category = null;

Vector v = null;

public String[] getKey() {

List l;

Iterator i;

return this.key;

}

public void setKey(String[] key) {

this.key = key;

}

public String[] getCategory() {

return this.category;

}

public void setCategory(String[] category) {

this.category = category;

}

public void reset(ActionMapping arg0, HttpServletRequest arg1) {

this.category = null;

}

}