ATTA wrote:
> Basically I've an HTML table one of its column gives user to
> select Block Type. Block Type is a list of reference values
> that are shown in an html:select element. Now to handle this
> situation I've created String[] getter/setter for block type
> on the Form object. When i submit the form with different block
> types selected in different rows the selected values are correctly
> populated to the Form's block type property. The only problem,
> when page is shown after submission, all the dropdowns have same
> value selected in them!

Can you post the JSP that renders the many select lists?  It sounds like you
need indexed properties to populate several select lists with the same name.
Otherwise, Struts might think that a String[] goes with a single select list
that allows multiple items to be selected.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.