Not sure how best to set this up and indeed, if it is possible so any advice would be
appreciated.

I have a an ActionForm called RegisterForm where a new user to enter their details
(name, email, school name and school address) or an existing registered user to edit
these fields.

Alongside the 'school address' field I have a submit button, 'Find School' that allows
a user to enter part of the school name or address and hit this 'FindSchool' button
which then goes off to another page (selectSchool.jsp) that displays a list of
matching schools.  The user then clicks on their chosen school on selectSchool.jsp and
is then returned to the RegisterForm with the 'school name' and 'school address'
fields populated.

I have been advised to use a LookupDispatchAction, as a JSP alternative to Javascript.
Has anyone used it and/ or have an example illustrating its use?

Many Thanks

Nalini