I'm not really sure what you're trying to do, but assuming its necessary to generate java code, jsp's etc, i'd be looking at doing this using 2 webapps 1 would serve as basically a code generator the other would be the generated app. A bit like the admin and manager webapps bundled with tomcat.

This way your code generator could act as a controller and fire up some ant tasks to compile and then redeploy the generated app.

Again not sure what you're attempting, but if it were the case that you didn't need to generate an action servlet but rather have an action where the beans are dynamic I'd be looking into dynabeans to achieve this.

I'd be interested in knowing what the actual problem is you're solving.

Cheers Mark