Note that utselect will *never* display hosts outside of the local FOG,
is this perhaps what you are seeing?  You can run it with the "-R" option
to get a text-input field where you can type a server name, but that's the
most you can do to deal with extra-FOG hosts - you can't get a chooser
that lists hosts outside of your local FOG.

It works fine between any OS platforms.  I do this almost daily (although
I use utswitch directly, which utselect also uses).

-Bob