From: "Matthias Ernst" <matthias.er...@nmr.phys.chem.ethz.ch>
Cc: m...@nmr.phys.chem.ethz.ch
Sent: Wednesday, 26 January, 2011 12:01:51 PM
Subject: Re: [SunRay-Users] SRS 5.1.2 and VDI 3.2.2 available

I am a bit confused now about what to install in order to upgrade from SRSS
5.1.1 to SRSS 5.1.2 on Solaris 10/Sparc. Is it just sufficient to install the
patches 140993-07 and 145212-02 that are included in the patch bundle in
order to have the same state as a fresh install of 5.1.2? Plus installation
of the Windows connector that has a new version number. Is this what the
installer will do and will it leave the base installation unchanged?

Regards,

Matthias

--
Kim Mount