Hello Andrey,Thank  you for your detailed explanation. Ok, we can design
waterproof enclosure for camera. Is it possible for me to order Stereo camera
with 4 sensors Inline Model instead of H Model? because it is very suitable for
ours.Kind Regards

    On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 7:05 AM, Elphel Support