BTW, your stereo AE has oscillation and AWB is not accurate. Do you have
updated firmware to solve these problems?

Tao Zhang
章   涛

发件人: Winston Zhang
发送时间: 2018年1月8日 16:54
收件人: Oleg <support-list@support.elphel.com>
抄送: Elphel Sales | Olga Filippova <sa...@elphel.com>; Dan Pan
<ad...@blacksesame.com>; Tao Zhang <tao.zh...@blacksesame.com.cn>; Qun Gu
<qun...@blacksesame.com>
主题: 答复: [Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Re: Quote for 1 NC393-Stereo camera

Hello
      Thank you for your patient to answer my question. But I have some others
as follow.

1)    How should I make the left and right camera AWB change synchronously? The
left camera image color is very different with right camera image color. Please
look at the last email attachment. I followed your advices, and set the WB_EN=0
and GAINR/GAING/GAINB = some value, and made the left and right camera image WB
very close. But it just applies only to one situation. If I change the ambient
lighting brightness, the GAINR/GAING/GAINB value should be set again.

2)    How should I make the left and right camera exposure change
synchronously? The left and right camera exposure at different time and cause
the image brightness different. So, if I capture the same timestamp frames, the
frames brightness are so different. I want to do some stereo-match work, but
all of these get me into trouble.

Best Regrad!
Yicheng-Zhang
Email: