发件人: Tao Zhang
发送时间: 5月10日星期四 08:35
主题: Re: [Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: sync stereo with lidar
收件人: Oleg
抄送: Winston Zhang, Qun Gu, David Zhang, elphel support-list

so we need to buy a 103696 board. after we have the board, we need to open the
shell to connect to j8 and j9,but then we will not be able to close the
shell,right? can you give an instructions of how to connect that board to 10393
camera. And can you give a quotation of this board plus imu board and a ADI
1xx40 imu?
Thanks

Tao Zhang