Hello,

Here are a couple commands (in linux) that can help to check and sync the
system clock:
- Compare PC and camera clock:

> ~$ ssh root@192.168.0.9 date;date -u

- Write PC time into camera clock:

> ~$ ssh root@192.168.0.9 "date -s @`( date -u +"%s" )` &&  hwclock -w"

After setting the system clock check if the time survives the reboot. If it
does not - then please update the firmware to 20180511
<https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/10393_manual#Firmware.2Fsoftware_update>.
There was a bug in the clock driver we had to fix a while ago.

Regards,
Oleg