Addr:   707 room, 7th floor, building 4th, No.1761, Zhangdong road, Pudong area

发件人: Elphel Support
发送时间: 2018-09-18 10:03
收件人: winstonzhang
抄送: Winston Zhang; Tao Zhang; Qun Gu; David Zhang
主题: Re: [Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: sync stereo with lidar
Winston,

What trigger settings do you use ( https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Trigger_393 )?

Camera channels should be in triggered mode (TRIG=4) and have  correct
TRIG_PERIOD. Then all channels will be exactly synchronized. If you set
TRIG_PERIOD to some "even" number (like exactly  10fps with
TRIG_PERIOD=10000000), then timestamps will have all digits but seconds and
tenths of a second the same for all frames.

Andrey

---- On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:31:26 -0700 <winston.zh...@bst.ai> wrote ----

Hi, Andrey!
    I captured some images form camera with the timestamp image name. This
timestamp was the same with camera system timestamp. And the other way,  each
image had its exif information that contained the real timestamp. But this
timestamp from exif information was not the same with system timestamp. So can
you provided some detials about where was the exif timestamp  from. And how did
i do can solve this problem.

(i had synchronized the camera system time with the GPS timestamp.)

Best Regrad!
Yicheng-Zhang
Email:  winston.zh...@bst.ai