Hey guys,

I have two 353 mainboards that have an issue.

000E64081C8B
Boots up fine and I can access it on the network fine. The problem is with
the interface to the image sensor. All that is available on bimg is a 1px x
1px white image. I have tried connecting this mainboard to a working sensor
and there was no change in behavior, still a 1x1 bimg. I have also
connected a working mainboard to this sensor and the sensor is working
fine. So this points to an issue with the sensor interface on the 000E64081C8B
mainboard.

000E64081CA1
Won't boot at all, no LEDs on Ethernet port or switch it is connected to. I
have done a visual inspection and cleaned the Ethernet port pins but no
luck. I have also connected a working mainboard to this sensor and the
sensor is working fine. So this points to an issue with the 000E64081CA1
mainboard.

I also have another camera that is producing color tinted images:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bA6VOga8DPdiyhQXq7PWLPg5b7u-4L03?usp=sharing
I had a look and the ZIF connector between the mainboard and sensor *may*
have been loose. I am running some more tests on it but wondering if a
loose connected would result in those tinted sample images.

How should I proceed with the bad mainboards?

Thanks,

Linden Mills-Connery
Zone4 Team <https://zone4.ca/contact/>
205-820 Main Street