Dear Andrey,

I like to complete this project (AMS sensors) , and also provided CMV8000
sensor. Can I count on your continual support?
Actually I'm a HDL developer but there are many verilog and python codes
and I'm a little confused and do not know which sections should be
changed?  My question is which part of FPGA code should be changed or
replaced ? Should Python and PHP codes be changed as well? What about Linux
kernel drivers?
We have started PCB design . Could I send the PCB file and ask for your
comments?

Ali