Dear Ali,

The new sensor will need new Verilog code for the sensor. I know developers in
Lithuania were able to develop code for a smaller CMV300 as well as the PCB
themselves.

And yes, the Linux driver will also be needed for it.

We can definitely help by consultations, and give the PCBs - just bare boards,
not assembled/tested. We may get more involved if this project will be
appropriately funded.

Andrey

---- On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 07:36:14 -0600 ali tamimi <tamimial...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

Dear Andrey,

I like to complete this project (AMS sensors) , and also provided CMV8000
sensor. Can I count on your continual support?

Actually I'm a HDL developer but there are many verilog and python codes and
I'm a little confused and do not know which sections should be changed?  My
question is which part of FPGA code should be changed or replaced ? Should
Python and PHP codes be changed as well? What about Linux kernel drivers?

We have started PCB design . Could I send the PCB file and ask for your
comments?

Ali

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 5:14 PM Elphel Support