Dear Andery,

I'm a master student and driving "CMV" is vital for my thesis.Most of the
funds have been used for providing the elphel camera and the sensor. I'm
negotiating with my supervisor for an extra fund ,Unfortunately, it seems
this is a time consuming process and the result is ambiguous.
I have read about the "Driverless mode 393", can it be used for "CMV"
sensors? Does it help me to simplify the procedure?
In general, your documentation is very comprehensive, but I can not find
any documents on your website that describe the stages of changing any
desired sensor with your default one.

Ali